Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This is Halloween


So who would have ever thought that this sweet little 14 year old could do something as horrible as wreck my Halloween. Well she has. BOTH of my daughters have decided to be her for Halloween. I ask you where is the fun in that? They got their wigs and that's about all you need. A cute outfit, but they have those. Where is the make up fun for me? There isn't any. I just get to see them with lip gloss and mascara, blahhhhh. Oh well at least I'm knitting, and yes they are Hannah scarves. Bought some cheapy stuff with sparkles and am knitting away, long and skinny.



3 comments:

Fly on the Wall said...

make two more. i'll try to convince my boys...

The Enforcer said...

Hey, thanks so much for the link (even though I know NOTHING about knitting!)...

Welcome to the blogsphere! =)

cher said...

You may as well knit one up for bean too, she wants to be Hannah also, although she hasn't asked for the wig! I can always use the "Target must have run out of wigs, let's be something else!" But for you my friend it may be too late! Damn Disney!