Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last Minute Knits

Okay so as previously noted I wasn't too excited about the Hannah costumes but I knit the scarves and they've been done for awhile. But Friday night as we were watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets I made a comment about how cute of a Hermione Lilly would have been. This started the ball rolling. They both decided that for school they wanted to be Harry and Hermione. So I was off to knit some Gryffindor ties. Luckily I already had the yarn but couldn't find a pattern. I eventually found one that I kind of liked but in true form for me I redid the pattern and out came these. They are incredibly sloppy and I'm not that excited about them but they LOVE them and couldn't be more excited. So tomorrow should be an interesting day of wizards and pop stars.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

LOVE the costumes! Tell the girls this was much more exciting and rewarding to see than HM.