Sunday, October 14, 2007

Halloween Redeemed


Woo-hoo!!! Halloween has been taken back!! Last night we went to a neighborhood Halloween party and we were supposed to dress up. Well gosh darn we just weren't ready for Hannah yet so my girls let me throw some stuff together and we came up with this sorta Gothic Zombie look. And yes I was so happy because I got to do some make-up after all. It was a bit last minute so it's not as creepy as I'd like but it still gave me more satisfaction then the 31st will. I wish I had a picture of my husband because he went all out (said sarcastically) and dressed as Ty Pennington. Oh well maybe there will come a day when I can zombie him as well.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, sweetie! I'm glad you got your moment! (However, the girls don't look all that excited for the makeup/costume/gothic look!)

Courtney said...

You guys look really cute :-)