Thursday, August 21, 2008

D'yer Banner Maker

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.... So being the "crafty" and suddenly super involved Mom that I am I opened my big mouth and offered to make the team banners for the girls' soccer teams this year. It actually has been quite fun but I of course keep thinking of more things to put on the banner. The thing that you can't quite see in the picture is that it sparkles. I hand glued several sequins onto the seaweed and glittered up the coral and shells. I think I sparkle now. So here is my first one and when the second one is done I shall post a picture of it too.
You don't have to go oh, oh, oh, oh...

1 comment:

cher said...

OMG! It turned out FAB-U-LOUS!
If I'm team mom next year I'll definitely hire you! I love the bubbles and the lettering on the team name, and your coral rocks! Is it felt or paint??? I also noticed you have 3 Haleys? Perhaps Haleys Comets as a team name? Just sayin'.