Friday, February 8, 2008

Yummy Cupcakes



Okay so I know that cupcakes are the big thing right now and I do love a good cupcake so if you are in the area and want a great cupcake that is extra super duper cute plus super friendly service you have to go to Icing on The 'Cup'Cake in Rocklin. I dragged my bestest friend KnitVicious there today and we both got the same 3 cupcakes: The Chocolate (which is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting), The Pinkalicious (a chocolate cupcake with pink vanilla buttercream frosting) and a Red Velvet (a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting). I can't wait to eat them. While we were there I sampled the Chai cupcake which was a spicey cupcake with a chai spiced cream cheese frosting-Yummy!!! So please if you are in the area support your local cupcake bakery and enjoy!!
Icing on the Cupcake 5065 Pacific St. Rocklin, Ca. 916.315.9500

5 comments:

cher said...

we should support our local bakery again very soon! perhaps b4 or after softball practice saturday?

Viva Scrapper! said...

Dude...our local cupcake joint is called "Yummy Cupcakes" they have these Pino Grigio cupcakes that are amazing but they only have them once a month.

Janice said...

Three of us visted the Cupcake store this afternoon........ wonderfullllllll. We will be going back soon. We even asked if they would let us sit and knit for a while. They didn't turn us down. lol

Courtney said...

Those cupcakes look yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.