Monday, January 14, 2008

Knit for Me?


So I got a few replies to my last entry wondering what I knit for myself. Well the answer is absolutely nothing. I will admit that I don't much knit for me. I either haven't had luck with fit or I just don't finish the items because it seems so much more gratifying to knit for others. I know, I know, get over it already right? Well at least someone knits for me. My most fabulous friend KnitVicious knit me up these great glovelettes with the most wonderful yarn (and she gave me what was left so I could attempt socks or glovelettes...look out size 2 needles here I come). I must say she knows me all too well and when I said I didn't want to see another pair of fingerless gloves I only meant on needles. And don't miss the other fantastic item she got for me, my very own coffee sleeve, which doubles as a wrist cuff when not on my coffee and came with a matching little wrislet bag to carry my necessities. With a friend like her who needs to knit for themselves.

2 comments:

cher said...

they look mahvelous on you dahling!
love the photo. hope you're feelin' better!

Laurie said...

Those wristlets/fingerless gloves turned out great! Wearing them to work?